Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Marketing Workarounds

Welcome Back Fellow Online Entrepreneurs!

One of the most challenging aspects behind any online marketing is that you're going to hit bricks walls.  Here's what I do.  FIRST and foremost...research the trouble you're facing.

  • A majority of solutions exist online when you Google them
  • Be careful not to hit the pay button
  • Many wonderful solutions require a cash outlay...BUT YOU CAN USE FREEBIES AS STARTERS
  • I cite affiliate marketing...BUT IT'S NOT THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN.
There is actually affiliate marketing software, but if you don't have the dedicated server, you're purchasing that monthly service (less than $200) plus the software (another $200).

SOLUTION:  Always Research Open Source First

As you can, when you can...but only if it saves you time
  • In a majority of these cases, these online resources take you only so far and they cost you more time than the actual monetary investment would
  • CutePDF is one PDF editor that helps you get started online because this is where you can create info-preneurial ebooks that are connected to your PayPal
  • Today -- I found an enable button connected to PayPal  over at A-Weber so that it works on a website...but you must rent the monthly communications tool (GetResponse or A-Weber)
  • Just check out those 2 resources
  • They are prime keys in marketing!
  • Some web hosts do have their own autoresponders.
____________________________


Q & A:  Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

I have also researched this topic.  I have not found anything that is integrated other than pulling in integrated social media.

In a prior post, I offered some super-affiliate ideas that show you how integrated marketing works.

There is a tool that integrates social media.  It's not coming to mind...so bear with me.

I will research that need and share updates.

Stopping Here For Now,

Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA
barbara@barbara-brinkmeyer.com



No comments:

Post a Comment